1.1.07

Notes under stormy weather far away from my base
but with music and tea and space

The quote of the day
"The best way to make your dreams come true is to wake up."
Paul Valery

I'm working in a new plan to make 2007 a very good and different year.

I will be visiting my country and the other - my secret country - in a few days.
It is a trip, the one to my country, to revisit some feelings, to adjust my inner clock and to smile, the smile of her - one of the best smiles I ever saw in my life.

I will then go to my secret destination, some compealing visit to the sacred country. Don't ask me why I maintain this fascination - because of her, because of the landscapes, because I'm looking to hear from myself in a distant shore?

I will have a long meeting - I'm preparing it - to plan the entire 2007. It will be the next hours.
The good thing is that I will be traveling every month, sometimes to more than one country; the work load will be enormous; many more eyes will be focused in what I can and will not achieve.
The good part of it is that I will work with a super team, and I will get a lot out of it!!

Thinking about boredom
Things to do when you're bored
Quote:
Boredom: the desire for desires. (Anna Karenina)Leo Tolstoy

Looking outside the freak weather
The Mountain Goats
Orange Ball of Hate


When I hear the screeching weather vane
in the wild wind and the hissing rain
I know that one of us, I'm not saying who,
has got rocks in her head
as the rain comes through the open window
But you don't think so

I sure do love you
I sure do love you

When I notice that the radio is broken
I see you standing there in the doorway soaking
The water drizzles off of you down to the floor
and I say that I don't want to live in New England anymore
Some flower petals stick to your skin
I grab hold of your hip, and I pull you in

When the building establishes control
When the thunder from the north begins to roll down our way
I know I've been right all along
and you start singing that stupid children's song
You think I don't know it
but I just don't feel like singing it

I sure do love you
I sure do love you

No comments: