24.2.07

notes: very, very few in this huge house; I think there are at the moment as many dogs around as persons. Someone asked me today to be her boyfriend...oooopppsss, I said no (I looked at her a few hours before this revelation and I realize her nice and desirable body...coincidences?). Since then I closed myself in my office hearing some of my best music.
Here is the list ( in alf. order):
Arctic Monkeys
Captain Beefheart and the Magic Band Radio
Cat Power
Devendra Banhart
Echo & the Bunnymen
Egberto Gismonti
Faust
The Fiery Furnaces
Frank Zappa
Gentle Giant
Ghost
Hard Fi
Holly Cole
John Cale
John Mayall
Klaus Schulze
Liars
Lisa Germano
The Lofty Pillars
Manu Chao
Milton Nascimento
Momus
Morrissey
Natalie Merchant
Nick Cave
Nico
Pearl Jam
Peter Seeger
Radiohead
Sartre Ringo
Scitti Politti
Shoplifting
The Smiths
Sufjan Stevens
Syd Barrett
TV On The Radio
Van Der Graaf Generator

Good day for music and thinking in love, friendship and sex...
...very bad day for work ( no work almost at all)

Anyway music is probably my best friend!!!!

No comments: