26.5.06


Dear friends!

The day I've been waiting for has finally arrived. During the next 6 months I will be undergoing a treatment for a potential deadly health condition. The funny part of the story is that I will probably get sicker than I am now!

It is all a question mark. And I’m smiling of expectation!
Can I continue and feel like posting, can I continue to teach and travel around?
Can I continue to inspire or do I need someone to inspire me?

For the few of you following my path, a smile and keep in touch!
You know where my physical base is; to the others the virtual friends, see you around!

I leave you with a comment to a comment of mine (stolen from her inspirational blog)

"I'm smiling too!
Don't we learn most from our fallacies? And I wonder why we crave to make sense of life when it is full of Non Sequiturs.
Gratias!"

Tom Schamp
Night Boy
Illustration for children's book "Le livre des peut-être"

4 comments:

paulo said...

Solid as a rock
tender as a feather
Beutifull as hope
large as the never seen ocean

Abraço do mano e lembra-te que agora é sempre a descer

isabel mendes ferreira said...

fico............derretida.!



perfeito.



abraço.

alice in wonderland said...

A big smile back,
and a warm virtual hug
let the grapes
warming under the sun inspire us

suck my sun
when the one in the sky ain't shining
cause I have a big one
more than I can bear

alice said...

doentinto, tu????


hummmmmm


não disseste nada...


e tens outra alice?


bem, também não disseste...


hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm


please, takecare, ok?

please, please

all my love

alice