27.3.06

M is away for one week,
in a special task
a difficult one -
she is without net,
no contact with the base here;
but I promised her
to send good vibrations every day;
I told her more,
I will write everyday a poem thinking on her.

Gosh!, I can't write poems in english
or in your language,
portuguese is what I breathe
my nerves expression is portuguese
my blood, my tears are portuguese
salt from the blue ocean,
strong colours from the hot landscapes in south!

But I can sing and dance in other languages,
and I'm singing
and dancing for you, now!
I'm sending energy towards you
my good friend,
I even bought Freesias to remind me of your smell!

So see you the next poem,
my beautiful friend!

first day

2 comments:

paulo said...

Love is in the air...

banalidadesdebase said...

Love is my engine!
Not being in love is boredom; the object of our love can be many things;
loving is movement,
yin and yang,
wind and silence...
is to love ourselves and after the others, is M and is A...and by the end of the day life!