1.3.06

Separation, stoping an old relation, de per si, almost
a necessary step done not so long ago,
reminds me this beautiful poem...

The soft brush of your lashes with mine transport us to the past
eyelash with eyelash
A time when time was plentiful
Echoes - voices of play
Playing to put skin on skin
eyebrow with eyebrow
cheek to cheek
I barely knew how to pronounce each syllable
the map of your face was being established
as we repeated the name of each of its elements
Nose to nose
Eye to Eye
I open my eyes and the
lines on your face reveal the years of separation
Ear to Ear
I wish for a moment to erase my present and
return to that time without distinction
chin to chin
But the realization of our different destinies dawns
as we place
forehead with forehead
"skin to skin" Patricia Villalobos Echeverria

"separation"

1 comment:

paulo said...

Straight to the heart, my brother, the words and the drawing.