19.4.06


'Be like water making its way through cracks.... Empty your mind, be formless.... Shapeless, like water.... water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.' - Bruce Lee


'Be like water, my friend, be like water,
Don’t be rigid; just go with a flow...'
'Be like water' - you asked me. 'Don't hold to me.
I am leaving, so please let me go.'

'Water is shapeless, my friend, water is flowing
Water is moving; and it cannot die...
It may freeze sometimes, when it gets too cold,
But you know, the spring will arrive.'

***
I’m becoming shapeless, I’m becoming fluid,
I am listening to what you say...
I got frozen, my friend, by your sudden coldness
But I’m finding through cracks a new way.

***
Now I am floating, again. I am glowing.
I’m reflecting the sun and the sky...
And sometimes the clouds. And the wind is blowing...

I’m already far away...Just stopped to wave 'Good Bye! '

Be like water, my friend - hypnotic induction
Elena V. Moonray

2 comments:

paulo said...

Abraço rápido, volto com mais tempo. Isto um tipo distrai-se uma semanita e tu pôes para aqui toneladas de coisas. Abraço e melhoras.

alice in wonderland said...

:) This poem just coincided when I needed it, to remind me that I am already water.
Thanks. keep reflecting the sun and the sky