25.12.06


collages

"Throw your dreams into space like a kite, and you do not know what it will bring back, a new life, a new friend, a new love, a new country."

"Age does not protect you from love. But love, to some extent, protects you from age."

"If all of us acted in unison as I act individually there would be no wars and no poverty. I have made myself personally responsible for the fate of every human being who has come my way."

"No man is great enough or wise enough for any of us to surrender our destiny to. The only way in which anyone can lead us is to restore to us the belief in our own guidance."

"The one thing we can never get enough of is love. And the one thing we never give enough is love."


Anais Nin, Henry Miller and Kirill
With the help of my unique and crazy friend V

No comments: